“www.senditnow.com” is a Parcelforce Worldwide brand and a trading name of Royal Mail Group
Limited (“we” or “us”).
This Cookies Policy specifically concerns the senditnow.com website, operated as part of the Parcelforce
Worldwide business. We refer to the senditnow.com website in this Cookies Policy as the
web beacons, though for simplicity in this Cookies Policy we use the generic term “cookies” to
mean all and any of them.
functions, and analyse how you arrive at and use the Website. We also use some cookies to tailor adverts to
you when you are on the Website, and when you are browsing other websites.
Cookies provide us with information about how the Website is used so we can keep it as up to date, relevant
and error free as possible. Further information about the types of cookies in use on the Website is set out
The types and categories of cookies we use
Cookies enable a small amount of data to be stored on your device when you access websites and mobile
applications on the internet. Cookies can be either:
- Session cookies - these expire when you close your browser and do not remain on your device; or
- Persistent cookies - these are stored in the longer-term on your device. They are normally used to make
sure the site remembers your preferences.
The cookies that we use on the Website can be categorised as follows:
- “Strictly necessary” and “functional” cookies are used to support site
navigation, search, login, live chat, language translation and shopping basket features;
- “Performance” cookies support performance analysis; and
- “Targeting or advertising” cookies help us personalise content and tailor advertisements for
Your choices in relation to cookies
When you first visit the Website, you will be asked to confirm whether you agree to performance and targeting
cookies being placed on your device. You can change your choices at any time by clicking on the
“Change Consent Preferences” link at the bottom of the Website.
At the same time, a small number of strictly necessary and functional cookies will be placed on your device
automatically in order to allow the Website to function.
Please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, or if you configure your browser settings to reject all
cookies (including strictly necessary and functional cookies), certain functions and services on the Website
may not be available to you and this will also affect our ability to update the Website to cater for your
preferences and improve the Website’s performance.
The types of cookies we currently use on the Website are set out in more detail below:
Strictly necessary and functional cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Website and use its
features and/or services. These cookies allow the Website to provide essential services to
The Website uses strictly necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the Website
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Remember things like information you've entered on order forms when you navigate to
different pages during your session on the Website
- Remember things like service selections you have made which are essential for us to
provide you with services you have requested
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the Website when we make any changes to
the way the Website works
Functional cookies are used to remember information you provide when you browse the Website,
as well as your choices. For example, they are used to store your user name, log in details
and language preferences and any customisations you make to Website pages during your visit.
They are necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
The Website uses functional cookies to:
- Remember settings you've applied (such as layout, text size, preferences and
- Remember selections you have made (such as search functions and results, and goods and
- Apply customised content segments to individual users
- Apply users' individual service specifications (such as usage or credit allowance)
- Share information with partners to provide a service on the Website. he inTformation
shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any
- Enable live help services, use of map and location services, video content for playback
and site search functionality
- Share content with social media channels
Performance cookies allow us to update the Website to cater for user preferences and improve
performance. They collect information about how the Website is used, e.g. which pages users
visit most often and where error messages are delivered.
The Website uses performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how the Website is used (including selections that you have made,
and goods and services that you have viewed, during your use of the Website)
- See how effective our adverts are
- Enable us to track and improve the Website by analysing visitor behaviour and results
- Improve the management and performance of tags on the Website
- To collect user opinions and feedback on the Website experience or products offered
Amazon Web Services
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits on the Website to make
advertising both on the Website and other websites you subsequently visit relevant to you
and your interests, to limit the number of times those adverts are served to you and to help
measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These cookies are provided by third
parties, who will also receive information that is collected through use of the cookies.
The Website uses targeting or advertising cookies to:
- Tailor advertising presented on the Website and other websites you visit based on your
interests and behaviour
- Monitor and improve the effectiveness of our adverts
- Limit the number of times you are shown adverts
- Personalise your experience of the Website through targeted content and promotions
- Test changes in the Website’s design and layout to enhance your experience of
- Create a profile for you based on the products and services you’ve used or shown
an interest in
You can also manage many organisations’ cookies used for online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
To find out how to manage your cookies using browser settings for the most popular browsers see below.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en